Sigma Home Masterpiece Competition Terms & Conditions
Competition Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to residents of Malta and Gozo.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/sigmamalta/
- Multiple entries from the same person may be accepted but only one may be shortlisted.
- Closing date for entry will be Sunday 16th July 2023. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Entrants are invited to submit one or more photos of a room within their home which was completed during the first half of 2023. The room must contain at least one wall painted with Sigma paint.
- The social media team who operate the @SigmaMalta Facebook page will decide on a shortlist of nominees from the entries submitted.
- Based on the quality of the submitted entries, Sigma Malta will select up to 6 nominees, each of whom will receive €100.00 as a cash prize.
- All nominees will be photographed professionally by Sigma Malta as part of the Sigma Malta summer campaign.
- The photos mentioned in point 4 will be property of Sigma Malta and will be used for the Sigma Malta Summer 2023 Campaign as well as other marketing purposes online and in print.
- The photos will be shared in an album on the @SigmaMalta Facebook page and viewers will be invited to vote for their favourite entry.
- The entry with the greatest combined number of Likes, Hearts and Wows will be selected as the winner.
- The winner will receive an additional €900.00 cash prize, resulting in a total cash prize of €1000.00.
- In the event of only one entry being deemed of sufficient quality, the above process will be followed without the voting process. Sigma Malta will select it as the winner of the competition and award the entrant the total amount of €1000.00 as a cash prize.
- In the event of no entries being deemed of sufficient quality, Sigma Malta will select no nominees and no winner.
- The promoter reserves the right to disqualify any nominees who are found to be using unfair means to win the competition such as purchasing likes or using fake accounts.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The same party mentioned in point 2 reserves the right to disqualify participants using unethical means to increase the reactions to their post. Such means include buying likes, using fake profiles to boost their reach and any similar tactics.